Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I got an issue with my iPod touch 5. Wifi is unstable it disconnects every minute then reconnect right after that. Bluetooth doesn't work. And clock stops working while the screen is locked sometimes it restarts itself. any helps ?

Hi I got an issue with my iPod touch 5. Wifi is unstable it disconnects every minute then reconnect right after that. Bluetooth doesn't work. And clock stops working while the screen is locked sometimes it restarts itself. any helps ? i had tried to restore with iTunes, upgrade to iOS 9 beta 2 but nothing worked. The problem still remains

iPod touch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:33 AM

4 replies

Jun 30, 2015 1:53 AM in response to dannielsteward

Does the iPod stay connected to other wifi networks? If yes then yo have a problem with your network.

For the other problems

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

If still problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Hi I got an issue with my iPod touch 5. Wifi is unstable it disconnects every minute then reconnect right after that. Bluetooth doesn't work. And clock stops working while the screen is locked sometimes it restarts itself. any helps ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.