Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FIP radio missing from iTunes Radio

For many years now I have been using its to play FIP (french jazz music based station with no commercials) in the background at home and work. Since sometime last week I've been unable to get it to play on iTunes, and having tried to find it in the list of internet radio stations it's no longer listed. I can of course simply go direct to they URL at http://www.fipradio.fr/player but i like to use iTunes especially for the remote control functionality, so it would be good to see it back there

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:25 AM

4 replies

Jun 30, 2015 2:51 AM in response to white_rasta

Perhaps the station has chosen to change it's distribution method. iTunes provides an index of available stations (I've no idea how that list is generated) but it will open any valid streaming service, and you can save links to streams in iTunes. There is no sign of a stream URL to copy on the site. You probably need to contact them for further information.

tt2

FIP radio missing from iTunes Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.