Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have lost my photos saved on my windows laptop and i have those photos synced on my phone is there a way to get it back?

A while back, i had to restore my iphone and i was able to keep my photos saved on my laptop, and i synced those photos to my phone after i restored it. i saved those photos on a USB and i lost the USB so i was wondering if there is a way that i can get those photos to save on my laptop again?

it doesn't work when i import the photos from my phone to my laptop because it doesn't detect them because they're not in the camera roll folder, they're in a separate folder and i can't delete the photos or do anything to them.

the operating system for my laptop is windows 8 if this information is relevant.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 3:48 AM

3 replies

i have lost my photos saved on my windows laptop and i have those photos synced on my phone is there a way to get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.