Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air 2 issues, switching from wifi to cell data

I have 2 Ipad Air, 128GB and 64GB both on AT&T data, watch out people because this happened to both my ipads, it will not find the cellular company you are with, it will just sit there saying searching for days. You have to shut down your ipad and restart it to find the cellular company you are with. This has happened to both my ipads. 1 ipad is less then 2 month old and the other is 6 months old. I get no help from apple on this. I have called Apple 4 times for issues with my ipad air 2 128 gb that is less then 2 month old, I even have apple care on it and it still sits at my house broke with no help from apple. Issues

1. Ipad Air 2 128 gb locks up in email, reset to factory and it did the same thing

2. Ipad Air 2 128 gb will no connect up to cellular data, you have to power it down and back up for this to happen

3. Ipad Air 2 64 gb will not connect to cellular data, you have to power this on off and back on for it to work.

I did not know if you wanted to use cellular data or don't have a choice you have to power down the Ipad Air 2 and power them back up to have it work.

So I sit here with $1800 worth of Ipads that are broken and Apple is a joke and no help.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 6:06 AM

There are no replies.

Ipad Air 2 issues, switching from wifi to cell data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.