Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crash report warning

A wring appeared on my iPad "Warning IOS Crash Report - Due to third party application in your IPAD, IPhone IOS Crashed - Contact support immediately 877-908-2100"

Was on hold for ever so chose the option to have them call me back and left my phone number and email address.

The Warning block would not go away so I powered off and got a screen back, but as soon as I entered Safari, it came back again.

I use my iPhone to Google this problem and saw one report that this is a scam.

Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I should do?

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:01 AM

Hi. Try this: Navigate to Settings/ tap Safari / select Clear History and website data

3 replies

Jun 30, 2015 5:12 AM in response to thunderzzz

Thank you very much, thunder. I found other info about this Scam. they want $60 to reset your device. I will probably be getting a call but dumb of me to give my email address.

Another site suggested turning on Airplane Mode, then clearing History and Website Data. Ten power down and reopen.

Boy, this is a really official looking notice so it is quite a scam. And their ability to keep the box open and not allow you to do anything else in Safari is amazing.

All the years I have owned Apple products and never saw anything like this. Amazing!

Crash report warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.