Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s iCloud backup

Iam using iPhone4S64GB,iOS8.3is installed.I noticed thatiCloud backuphas stopped workingabout a month ago.I tried to Disable/enable thebackup,but it didn't help. The last thingI do isdelete a backup, turned offbackupto iCloud, rebooted the phone and turned on back up.8 hourspast and thebackupis still runningwithout displayingthe remaining time. Any ideahow to fix this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:44 AM

5 replies

Jul 3, 2015 12:11 PM in response to theleshiy

I am seeing exactly the same symptoms on the exact same phone. icloud backup stopped working in early June; last successful backup June 4.. Phone is left plugged in to recharge overnight everynight and Wifi is always on. Has been backing up fine for a couple years but now will not. If I manually attempt to start the backup it either sits forever with the "Estimating time remaining" message or eventually just conks out.

iPhone 4s iCloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.