Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 videos not streaming on wifi

My iphone 6 is having difficulty streaming videos over wifi only. It works fine if I turn the wifi off. I have seen this problem with nearly every app: Youtube, HBOgo, facebook, netflix, etc. I have tried wifi at multiple different wifi locations (home, work, airport, etc) and I still get the same problem. I have also tried turning the wifi off and back on, restarting my phone, etc. and it doesn't make any difference. The funny thing is, if I turn a video on without wifi, then pause it and turn my wifi back on the video will play, but only for that video. I have had my husband try it on his iphone 5s and he has no problems on the wifi. This problem is erratic, it doesn't occur every single time, but is starting to occur more frequently and is really annoying. I have taken all of the software updates. I am out of troubleshooting ideas and hoping someone else has had a similar problem and knows how to fix.

Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 8:02 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 6 videos not streaming on wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.