Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes update to apple music on windows?

Hello

I'm a bit confused I thought Apple Music was launching at the same time on pc as on ios but my itunes still keeps saying it's up to date and there are no updates available to download I also noticed the website still states coming soon? Really been looking forward to apple music and was waiting at 4pm uk time read to download. Can anyone please help?

Windows 8

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:19 AM

Same problem here. When I click on Try out at the website, it forwards me to iTunes. There, it says I have to upgrade it to version 12.2, but the latest version on the website is 12.1.2. What is going on?

40 replies

Jun 30, 2015 10:28 AM in response to feelfree101

I'd been hoping that Apple would keep the streaming service separate from iTunes. Seems that hope was misplaced, and it remains to see whether it'll be possible to completely disable/ignore what to me is completely useless, pointless functionality. The Apple Music starts to intrude on the operation of iTunes that might just be the trigger to switch to MediaMonkey.

Jun 30, 2015 11:21 AM in response to ddjeffries

Issue upgrading to iOS 8.3 GA from 8.4 Beta. Read below.

Had same problem. It was stuck on requesting update, and did nothing for about 2-3 hours. Was having a tough time with the beta profile installed on iPhone and iPad removed it from both. And attempted update again and it worked like a champ.

Goto "Settings -> General -> Profiles"

Delete "iOS Beat Software Profile"

Reboot "Home & Power"

Attempt iOS update after device is done rebooting.

If you want to re-enroll into the beta program for iPhone or/and iPad. Navigate to "beta.apple.com/profile" this will reinstall the beta profile.

Itunes update to apple music on windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.