Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot make any outgoing calls from my iphone 6. I recently updated my phone to iOS 8.3.

I cannot make any outgoing calls from my iphone 6 while all other facilities like incoming calls, 3G, incoming and outgoing SMS are working perfectly. The problem started 5 to 6 days after I updated my iphone to iOS 8.3.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 8:13 AM

10 replies

Jul 1, 2015 9:28 AM in response to Anushka4

I had a problem with my new iPhone 6 going funny on me when I updated to IOS 8.3, my phone couldn't find my carrier company and I couldn't get any service at all. I took my phone into a Apple Genius Bar where they said it was a hardware problem, and replaced the phone.

Although my problem was different to yours there may be a chance it could be a hardware fault and it may be worth a visit to your local apple store.

Sep 2, 2015 9:22 AM in response to Anushka4

I took my iphone 6 to the nearest Apple Service Center. After restoring the iphone the problem was still there and they said there is a problem and the problem can occur again. They kept my iphone. After a week I got to know that outgoing calls in my iphone has been resolved and there was a software problem. So, I took my iphone back home. After 2 days I restored my Photos from my laptop to the iphone and the problem started again. Outgoing Calls couldn't be made. They did not solve the problem permanently.

I'm going to take my iphone to the service center again. Why is this happening again? Did anybody face a similar problem like me?

I cannot make any outgoing calls from my iphone 6. I recently updated my phone to iOS 8.3.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.