Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't accept the apps store update on my 5s and now I can't use the App Store please help!!!

I Was trying to download a new app when the App Store brings up a screen saying they have some new t&cs and I have to accept them to continue I tried to press accept but it didn't work so I pressed email to me, entered my email and it said there was a problem and took me back to the screen now I can't press cancel or accept I don't know what to do can't use the App Store at all as it just brings up the same screen please help!!!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 8:18 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 9:07 AM in response to cicidavies

Hi cicidavies,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you tried accepting the new iTunes & App Store Terms and Conditions on your iPhone, but seem to be stuck on that page.

To troubleshoot this situation, I would first suggest closing the App Store app completely. Please use the instructions located in the article below to complete these steps.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

After the App Store has been closed, please restart your iPhone next using the information in the next article.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

When your iPhone restarts, open the App Store and try to complete the process again. Please let me know if the issue continues.

Best regards,

Joe

I can't accept the apps store update on my 5s and now I can't use the App Store please help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.