Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notification center

I have the iPhone 6 and sometimes when I pull the notification center down it only comes half way to the center of the screen, it does not go all the way down. This happens in both when screen is locked and unlocked. I've had to restart the phone to fix the issue but it keeps happening once a week or so. Anyone else run into this and have any solutions?Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:25 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 9:41 AM in response to flitelevel350

Hi there flitelevel350,

It sounds like you have a recurring issue with your Notification Center not coming all the way down, and you need to restart the phone to fix it temporarily. I would next quit the Settings app on the phone:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.

2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.

3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and test the issue again:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

If the issue persists that tells me there is a larger issue with either the iOS installation or the backed up data, so backup your device to iTunes, then restore it as new and verify that it works.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

If it does, then restore your backup to either verify it still works and the software just needed reinstalled, or isolate the issue to the backup file itself.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

notification center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.