Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import contacts from an excel csv file into an iphone 6?

I downloaded my iPhone 5 contacts from an exchange server (former employer) into a csv file. I now need to import that excel csv file with my contacts into my new iphone 6. How best do I do that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:14 AM

5 replies

Jun 30, 2015 10:32 AM in response to BILLinWI

Thank you for responding. I am not very knowledgable and your responses are a little foreign to me.

My particular pc is runing on Vista and is a 2008 version. I don't have outlook, but rather outlook express. I used to use Outlook on my Company's computer, which is how the the contacts were set up. I no longer have access to that computer or email. Therefore, I need a slightly different strategy. I do have a gmail account, but the contacts aren't in gmail. It boils down to having a csv created in excel. I want to have the contacts in my iPhone, but no where else. Any further suggestions or more detailed steps?

How do I import contacts from an excel csv file into an iphone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.