Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two regions on two separate virtual tracks...

using the same mixer - channel will play both at the same time when solo. Since when is that the case??

Here i made a little video to demonstrate:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58ruv2jltt34ljg/Logic-track-play.mov?dl=0

Any ideas?

thanks a lot!!

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), null

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:16 AM

2 replies

Jun 30, 2015 11:29 AM in response to Fonojet2

Haven't seen the movie, but from your description I know enough: you have two tracks assigned to one and the same instrument - think of it as one track with two "lanes". That's why it behaves that way (as it should).

You can control- or rightclick the track header to reassign that track if you wish.

Note that this command creates such an extra lane, for the selected track:

User uploaded file

Jul 1, 2015 7:35 AM in response to Eriksimon

Thanks a lot for the reply. 🙂

Yes of course I know about that. But if you watch the movie ow would understand.. :-)

I am talking about Audio tracks and of course I know about how it should work. Once you have two Regions on different lanes (virtual tracks, not instruments)

they will be played back at the same time. Again: please look up the little movie...

Normal behaviour should be: the latest recording should play back. Thats at least how it was in previous versions.

Thanks!

Two regions on two separate virtual tracks...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.