Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5s will not ring while receiving a phone call, but will vibrate. I have confirmed that the switch is on, the ring volume is high and the do not disturb option is off. Any recommendations?

5s will not ring while receiving a phone call, but will vibrate. I have confirmed that the switch is on, the ring volume is high and the do not disturb option is off. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:30 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 9:43 AM in response to RFMS

Hello RFMS,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone is not ringing for incoming calls. It sounds like you have done a great job isolating the issue already as well. To continue troubleshooting, I would suggest reading over and working through the steps in the attached article to ensure that all relevant troubleshooting has been completed.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

If the issue continues, it may be necessary to follow the link at the bottom of the article to contact Apple Support.

Have a great day,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.