Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

song shuffle

just updated the new software 8.4. Can not find how to shuffel songs? gone?

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:39 AM

3 replies

Jun 30, 2015 4:28 PM in response to Bratche

Like King_Penguin said, the new shuffle is on the Now Playing screen basically.

Except this ruins the one thing I used every day on my iPhone. I don't want to have to pick a song—I want to go totally random so there's no thinking at all. Before, you could just go to Songs, pull down, then shuffle all songs. Now you actually have to have some idea of what you want to listen to, and I never do. If I do, I choose a playlist, not one song out of the thousands on my iPhone.

They could easily add a "Shuffle All" option next to the "Songs" tab (or whatever it is now), but they probably never will.

Jun 30, 2015 4:39 PM in response to tenebrism

I don't listen to much music on my phone or my iPad, and the shuffle feature didn't bother me one way or the other, but it does seem to be a really weird way to have to get your songs to shuffle the way that it works now.

In any event, sometimes this helps if enough people let their feelings be known. Send feedback here.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

song shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.