Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help!

Hello! Please Help! My iPhone does not call your friends, because I can not hear the speaker when the mode that is the problem in the settings, and even the sound is not working as it is a great software failure, please check and solve these problems, my iPhone 6 presented to the New Year 2015 January 1, whereupon it ceased not work in ios 8.3 and t.k.e only works in the previous ios 8.1.3, it seems a bug in the core software. Please check the update even posing with ios 8.1.3 to 8.3 and a far greater problem in the software update does not even help to ios 8.4, we suffer with my mother between the two phones do not work sound.

Thank you.

regard Alexander.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:57 AM

2 replies

Jun 30, 2015 11:18 AM in response to Community User

Use your iTunes to restore back up ... and if that do not work ..

then use your iTunes to restore iPhone and reset everything to factory settings.

Once you plug in the iPhone into your USB port, the iPhone icon will show in your iTunes header in the upper left.

Click on it with the mouse .. and Summary will appear on the left side.

Click on Summary and the restore back up and restore iPhone are listed top to bottom.

Restore iPhone will delete all your data, contacts .. but will reset your iPhone to factory settings so it makes calls and the speaker will work as it did in the factory before it got to you .. and when you first received it.

If the problem still remains after that ... software rebuild .. then take it to the Apple Store for the Genius to check out.

You just might have a hard ware problem then .. and not a software problem.

😐

Jun 30, 2015 11:40 AM in response to cubcougar

I have done to the factory settings in the ios 8.3 and even ios 8.4, and return to ios 8.1.3 is not obtained, and even recovery does not work, since Apple has blocked the operating system ios 8.1.3 is still there were a lot of problems, but the sound and dynamics was perfectly worked well and no problems, and very much a problem in the underlying operating system, with the factory default settings is a sbrosyvat not help you it is not carefully tested in the beta tests before only one hole in the bug in versions ios 8.3-8.4 and even did not check that the serious problem of the latest operatsoinnaya system is not finalized a problem with the speaker sound is always lost every 3 days and still not working. The work has always been to ios 8.1.3 was there all right sound for Call with Friends.

Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.