Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 Can't see music library on iPad

I have just updated to iOS 8.4 and don't see the option to load / view my iTunes library.

I have checked that iCloud Music Libray tis turned on, and the log in is correct - but it is only showing the local library on the iPad, which contains nothing.

Before the update there was an option to choose music on the device, or music from the iCloud library.

Is that option still lurking anywhere, because I can't see it anywhere?

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:39 AM

5 replies

Jul 1, 2015 4:19 AM in response to randers4

It was switched on on the iPad, but the library only appeared when I switched it on on the phone.

Which seems odd - the library was showing on the phone, even when it was switch off. Although I guess that's from pre iCloud Music Library days when it just got synced with the Mac using iTunes.

Now unfortunately the entire library has gotten screwed - wrong tracks in albums, artwork all messed up, and generally a complete disaster. So am trawling the forums looking for solutions. It sounds like a few people have the same issue.

I'm just restoring my Music folder from a backup, and will go from there. Its a shame - last night I was absolutely loving Apple Music, and happily adding stuff to My Music that was blending in brilliantly with my own library.

iOS 8.4 Can't see music library on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.