Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where Did My Stations Go

I just upgraded to iOS 8.4, and am wondering why my iTunes Radio "My Stations" list is? I still see the list on my Mac, using the most updated iTunes (as of 2015-06-30, 12:17pm CST).

Will "My Stations" return? I can even see the stations in the "Recently Played" -- provided I have listened to a station recently.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:29 AM

ok, so after a little digging, it appears that all of My Stations (I do not have that many) appear in the "Recently Played" list. I think this is an oversight. I think there still should be a section for "My Stations" other than "Recently Played".

4 replies

Jun 30, 2015 3:27 PM in response to DavidMarkMadison

DavidMarkMadison wrote:

ok, so after a little digging, it appears that all of My Stations (I do not have that many) appear in the "Recently Played" list. I think this is an oversight. I think there still should be a section for "My Stations" other than "Recently Played".

Submit your feedback to Apple requesting such a feature here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Where Did My Stations Go

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.