Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PBS no longer available?

When I turned on my ATV today I noticed that half of the usual icons are suddenly missing from the Main Menu. I use it daily so I know it happened some time today. On top of that, I had to re-sign in to Netflix, which is highly unusual. When I realized that PBS was missing, I double-checked the settings to see if it was still an option for PBS under Main Menu. There was not.

I already unplugged it for a few minutes and plugged it back in with no result. I'm guessing it's simply not available anymore. Does anyone know? Thanks!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10), null

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:55 AM

4 replies

Jul 22, 2015 9:40 AM in response to Winston Churchill

You know, I think what happened is that somehow the iTunes store location was changed. Perhaps during an upgrade or something. I'd checked the DNS settings and just about everything else and it was fine. I fully reset the device several times. Finally I did a full factory restore, which is tedious and annoying, but at least now it's fixed.

Thanks for your input!

PBS no longer available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.