Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album skips tracks I've previously purchased

When Failure's new album became available for preorder, I purchased the two tracks on the album that were already available. Later, I preordered the album. Today, when the rest of the album was downloaded, I attempted to listen to the album in order from the beginning and the tracks that I had bought before were skipped. I tried deleting and redownloading the album and that didn't fix the problem. When I go to "purchased" in the iTunes store and view the album, it shows the tracks that I downloaded today in order with the two I previously bought at the end, however, in the music app, it shows the tracks all in order. How do I ensure that the album plays in order without skipping any tracks? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:20 AM

There are no replies.

Album skips tracks I've previously purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.