Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I improve my storage?

I pay for iTunes match and 500GB of iCloud storage for my pictures. However, I'm still out of storage on my iphone 6plus (16GB). Any suggestions?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:28 AM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2015 1:15 PM in response to Sable32

The first thing I would do is go to Settings > General > Usage > Storage > Manage Store (note that this is in the Storage section, not the iCloud section of the Usage screen) and see what is using the storage.

If Photos is a major offender, be sure that you have Settings > Photos & Camera > Optimize iPhone Storage turned on. Note that with iCloud Photo Library all photos (or a device-optimized version if you have Optimize iPhone Storage on) are still kept on your phone as well as on iCloud. If you have a huge number of photos and they are taking up too much space even with that setting on, you may want to consider a 3rd party cloud-only storage option (e.g., Dropbox, Flickr, etc) and remove them from your phone.

How do I improve my storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.