Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I migrate data from the cloud to my new MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:07 AM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2015 11:33 AM in response to horsegirl1960

Hi horsegirl1960,

If you have files from other computers stored in iCloud you can use those on your new MacBook Pro by setting up the new computer with iCloud. See this page for how to do this -

Apple - iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices.

Once set up the files and other information stored in iCloud is available to all of the devices that are using that iCloud account. See this article -

Apple - iCloud - Everything you love, everywhere you go.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Jul 2, 2015 11:33 AM in response to horsegirl1960

Hi horsegirl1960,

If you have files from other computers stored in iCloud you can use those on your new MacBook Pro by setting up the new computer with iCloud. See this page for how to do this -

Apple - iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices.

Once set up the files and other information stored in iCloud is available to all of the devices that are using that iCloud account. See this article -

Apple - iCloud - Everything you love, everywhere you go.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.