Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't pass the terms of service (PLEASE HELP!!!)

i tried to download this app and it told me to accept terms of service i opened(i press ok) and a blank white page popped up (i have 4th gen ipod touch with a capacity of 32 gigs and a remaining of 10 gigs with ios 6.1.6)

i tried waiting but still showed the white page. i tried restarting and respring and even tried using a pc for it but nothing worked.😢😟😢 please help contact me at ********.co or ********.com

<E-mail Edited by Host>

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6, null

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 12:52 PM

5 replies

Jun 30, 2015 1:16 PM in response to mikebell706

What should happen is a window with the terms opens. You have to then scroll to the end of the text and tap on/check the checkbot and stap on OK or similar. I do not remember what is the button said.

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Go to Settings>iTunes and App Store and sign out and sign back in

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

Jul 10, 2015 4:20 PM in response to lllaass

@llass

i have done all dat u told me to do i even.....they did not work

when i reseted my iPod it opened in safe mode and i could not exit out of and i even tried erasing all data and it was stuck....when rebooting..... i panicked and hold the home and lock button and it went back to normal but in safe mode again till i tried to use back up. on the third try backing it up it finally got back to normal but the app store still would not let me do the terms of service. Im so stuck right now....i don't know what to do....i think i might try to make new app store account.

😢😕

I can't pass the terms of service (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.