Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music app, what happened to landscape mode

Anyone noticed that they disabled the landscape mode in the Music app on iOS 8.4. I'm using my Iphone as my car navigation system in landscape mode(it fit into my dash), I prefer that way for maps and I was able to deal with the landscape mode of apple music even if it had a lack of function,It was only allowing to browse music by album cover. It would be nice to browse either by artists or even playlist in landscape... but now it's gone.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 12:59 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 5:02 AM in response to Zethirdone

I had hoped that Apple Music would be enough to switch over from Spotify, as this is my biggest gripe with that app too. I'm disappointed that Apple didn't follow their own design cues and make the 8.4 update include a robust landscape mode for Apple Music. It's useless in a car. And if I'm choosing one useless app over another, I'm picking Spotify for familiarity alone.

music app, what happened to landscape mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.