Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID not valid for FaceTime but valid for everything else!

Hi all, I can't use my Apple ID log in the FaceTime. I'm sure it's the problem of my Apple ID as my husband's Apple ID works just fine on my iPad mini, but I can't log on his iPhone. Does anyone know how to solve it? Every time after 'verifying' it will go back to the page asking for password. My iCloud and Apple Store work fine though.

iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:39 PM

1 reply

Jul 16, 2015 3:03 PM in response to Luckycarp

I have this same issue. I have been walked through everything under the sun to fix it. I can sign in with my mothers account no worries, but mine fails - yet it is somehow a mystery to the support staff. Yet, online it is quite a common concern and problem. The support people are quite nice and I recommend calling them to get your Apple ID on a list of whenever fixes at this point. It is rather frustrating that they do not have a fix in place to make this go away, but this is why people are extremely frustrated with Apple. Fixes are very slow to come around. If you do look online... you will see this has been a common problem before iOS 6.

Apple ID not valid for FaceTime but valid for everything else!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.