Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4 won't charge or turn on and I need to get pictures and so on from it. Will I need it repaired?

Its been like this the past 2 days and I need to get numbers, pictures etc from it that I wasn't able to back up before it started this.

Will I need it repaired, or is there something else I can do?

I've tried cleaning the port and holding the home and lock button, but nothing

iPhone 4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:13 PM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 12:38 PM in response to JackMouu

Greetings JackMouu,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone will not charge or turn on, but you would like to retrieve some photos from it. The attached article has some suggested troubleshooting steps which it sounds like you have already completed. If you have completed these steps and the issue continues, it may be necessary to contact Apple Support with the link in the What to do next section.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

My iPhone 4 won't charge or turn on and I need to get pictures and so on from it. Will I need it repaired?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.