Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any solution to get icloud ID on my device?

I bought my 4s and its second hand now when I tried to create an icloud ID it gives me an error saying "the maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iphone". Is there any solution to just get 1 icloud id? I have read on other forums that I can create icloud ID using another devices but the problem is that I don't have any other apple device and I am in Karachi therefore can't contact apple customer service. Really need help regarding this matter.

Regards

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:20 PM

3 replies

Jun 30, 2015 3:27 PM in response to Hazwer

If you don't have any other Apple devices, the only other solution would be to ask a friend if they would allow you to use their Apple device to create an iCloud account for you to use. (Of course, if your friend's device has already created the maximum number of iCloud accounts this won't work.) If you don't have a friend with an Apple device that is willing to let you do this, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Jul 2, 2015 7:48 PM in response to Hazwer

You wouldn't have to give the other person your login credentials to create your account. The way to do this us to first create your own Apple ID. Then ask the other person to use their device. On their device go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Add Account>iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID and password to create your new account. Do not turn on any of the iCloud sync options so the other person's data isn't synced to your new account. As soon as you create the account, scroll to the bottom and tap Delete Account to remove it from their device. You should now be able to sign into iCloud on your device using your Apple ID. The other person won't know your login credentials and therefore won't be able to access any of your pictures or other iCloud data.

is there any solution to get icloud ID on my device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.