Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple tv is connected to internet but the menu and itunes will not come up-- stuck on "computer/settings" screen

User uploaded file

This is screen is all that comes up-- when i click on settings, the menu screen will not come up at all. I have restarted and reset the apple tv... still just this

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 2:30 PM

6 replies

Jun 30, 2015 3:21 PM in response to marymacclt

I have exactly the same problem as you. My apps at the apple tv was disappear for two days ago , and i have tried to fix it several times. The menu on apple tv disappeared over the night, and i dont know how. Tried to restored the apple tv through using iTunes, but without luck. Have also tried to restored my internet network several times, but still the same problem. My network connection is perfectly at my iPhone and macbook, so i have no idea what to do next.

I hope someone else have an solution on this problem. If no, apple support is the next step.

my apple tv is connected to internet but the menu and itunes will not come up-- stuck on "computer/settings" screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.