Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Match crashes says unable to update because of Genius

Hello, I have the current windows version of iTunes 12.1.2 and I uses iTunes Match. I am constantly getting an error unable to sync iTunes match due to Genius error. I do not use Genius but there is no way in 12.1.2 to independently turn it off. If Match is on, Genius is active. I have read other posts stating you can disable Genius by turning Match off and this is not an option in the Widows version. Once Match is turned off Genius is automatically disabled and you can then turn it on. Once Match is turned back on Genius is automatically activated with no way of turning it off. This was not an issue in older versions you had independent control of Genius. Can someone please tell me how to remove Genius all together from iTunes? I do not like this option it takes up too much space and time and causes way too many sync issues.

Windows, SP3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Itunes Match crashes says unable to update because of Genius

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.