Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i delete an icloud account from my ipad so that i can log in with a different account will i be able to log back into the old account with everything still there?

I really need help!!

my ipod broke the other day and there is no way of fixing it. i would hate to loose all my photos. A member of my family has an ipad and she has an icloud and apple id. I noticed that the only way to log into my account by using her ipad would be by deleting her account from thr ipad. if i delete her account to access my account will her account still exist so that when im finished on my account i can delete my account and log back in with hers? is this possible can anyone tell me? will she loose her icloud / apple id and everything thats on it ? PLEASE HELP

iPod touch, iOS 8.1

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 3:26 PM

If you sign in using your Apple ID on her iPad, all of the content associated with her Apple ID will be deleted 😟 You do not want to do that.

You need to have your own device you can use your Apple ID with.

4 replies

if i delete an icloud account from my ipad so that i can log in with a different account will i be able to log back into the old account with everything still there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.