Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When you purchase a tv show on iTunes using your iPhone , are you downloading it to your phone or your iTunes account ?

I Just bought season 5 of The Walking Dead using my iPhone 5c , once I purchased it , it Started o download but it has been a full day and it has yet to download not one episode . I tried to pull it up on my Apple TV and it still said it the download will be finished in 4 hours and the time remaining continued to change during the night .

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 3:36 PM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2015 11:11 PM in response to Laijaaa

It will download onto your phone, so you need enough available space on your phone to download it - and your phone needs to be connected to wifi. Have you tried disconnect/reconnecting to your network, and doing a soft-reset of your phone ?

They will potentially remain in the store for redownloading, as long as the rights-holder doesn't remove them. So after downloading them you should add them to you backup of your downloads/library via your computer

When you purchase a tv show on iTunes using your iPhone , are you downloading it to your phone or your iTunes account ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.