Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

page breaks/print view 3.5.3 gone?

What happened to show page breaks/print view in the view menu?

Have to keep switching back and forth between printing and the spreadsheet to get the format I had before this update. It is beyond laborious.

Perfect timing for something like this at the end of the month and end of the quarter where I have several reports that rely on numbers. I don't have the time this is going to require to reformat these reports.

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 6:24 PM

If you're under a month-end deadline and need to print highly formatted documents, recommend using Numbers 2.3 (still there on your Mac, in a subfolder within the Applications folder). You may have to File > Export to > Numbers '09... before you can open them as you normally have.

SG

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 6:24 PM in response to dnorth12

If you're under a month-end deadline and need to print highly formatted documents, recommend using Numbers 2.3 (still there on your Mac, in a subfolder within the Applications folder). You may have to File > Export to > Numbers '09... before you can open them as you normally have.

SG

Jun 30, 2015 7:31 PM in response to SGIII

SGIII

Unfortunately I have already gone through tedious exercise of toggling print and back to the spreadsheet to fix the formatting.

What a absolutely necessary function (print view) to remove from the app. Do they do this just so they can say they have a new version, like someone would be impressed by that? It was working fine 2 versions ago. They should just leave things be and work on something that needs doing.

Sorry for the rant. Not your fault and yes your idea would have worked perfectly. And looking back I knew that version was there but didn't think of it.

Thank for you response and quick work-a-round.

page breaks/print view 3.5.3 gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.