Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When loading channel strip setting in Logic Pro X it says Instrument/Plugin missing, but the Instrument/Plugin is there. Does somebody have a solution to this?

Hello Everyone

This is my first post/question so i apologies in advance if i did something wrong 🙂

I got a Channel Strip setting from a friend of mine which contains Instrument (Filterscape) and some Effect Plugins. When I load the setting, Logic Pro X says Instrument(Filterscape) missing but i have the plugin. Same thing is happening when loading Channel Strip Settings containing Instrument DiscoDSP Discovery. Does anyone have any clue what might be the problem. Sorry for my english and thank you in Advance.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 4:44 PM

There are no replies.

When loading channel strip setting in Logic Pro X it says Instrument/Plugin missing, but the Instrument/Plugin is there. Does somebody have a solution to this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.