Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 Apple Music

Hello ! I want to ask why nothing appears in new muslc app about joining ? I've downloaded 8.4 few hours before to both my 6+ and Air 2. I wasn't sure if the problem was about my phone but it was on the iPad too. When I enter for joining, fill the blanks and tap "done" there should be a new tab open. But it will stuck there and nothing is loading. Please let me know what to do. Thanks...

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, And iPad Air 2, Apple Music.

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:36 PM

Hello Selman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

The first thing I would suggest looking at is the following article and verifying that you are hitting all the steps correctly.

Join Apple Music - Apple Support

If you haven't tried since you posted this, I would suggest that you try again now. It is very possible you initially tried at a time when the servers were being hit by lots of people trying to join at the same time.

Regards,
Jeff D.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 2:36 PM in response to SelmanOzdemid

Hello Selman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

The first thing I would suggest looking at is the following article and verifying that you are hitting all the steps correctly.

Join Apple Music - Apple Support

If you haven't tried since you posted this, I would suggest that you try again now. It is very possible you initially tried at a time when the servers were being hit by lots of people trying to join at the same time.

Regards,
Jeff D.

iOS 8.4 Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.