Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Error 403 (Puerto Rico)

Hello:

From Puerto Rico, i'm able to use Apple music with my wireless carrier (AT&T) but when I connect to wifi in my home I get the 403 error.

I believe it's a proxy issue (since I'm in Puerto Rico) but so far Apple has treated us as within the continental US; Apple please advice

Sam

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:30 PM

4 replies

Jul 1, 2015 4:21 AM in response to samlopez1

Same problem here, I had no problem with iTunes Radio & iTunes Match before Apple Music.

Also it doesn't let me register for the free trial, it gives a "insufficient remaining store credit" message. I don't use credit card in apple store since I don't buy much from it, When funds are required I purchase an iTunes card and redeem it.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

Jul 14, 2015 7:20 AM in response to prflyer

Hi there, I have the same problem with "everything is fine except Beats 1", but I use iTunes card instead of credit cards too but don't have the problem, so maybe you can contact Apple for help about the "insufficient remaining store ccredit" thing, it'll take a few days to reply(instead of the "48hr" they said"), but usually they'll give you a nice reply and solution 🙂.

Apple Music Error 403 (Puerto Rico)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.