Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I wear the watch while boxing

Not hard core boxing, but cardio kick boxing where I do hit a heavy bag. Can the watch handle this?

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:06 PM

I bought my apple watch sport last night and took a boxing class this morning on a heavy bag. There is no doubt the watch is durable enough to use for this so that's not a question. Obviously if you're sparring you shouldn't wear any sort of jewelry or watches, but with a heavy bag I had no issues. I loosened the watch slightly so it was a little further past my wrist. I wrapped my hands and wrist but just above the watch. My gloves covered it and has no problems getting my heart rate or anything. I highly recommend this for tracking activity and heart rate, It worked excellent.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 12:06 PM in response to mickeddie

I bought my apple watch sport last night and took a boxing class this morning on a heavy bag. There is no doubt the watch is durable enough to use for this so that's not a question. Obviously if you're sparring you shouldn't wear any sort of jewelry or watches, but with a heavy bag I had no issues. I loosened the watch slightly so it was a little further past my wrist. I wrapped my hands and wrist but just above the watch. My gloves covered it and has no problems getting my heart rate or anything. I highly recommend this for tracking activity and heart rate, It worked excellent.

can I wear the watch while boxing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.