Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show All Songs Under Artist iTunes

Hi all!

Since the update today, when I click on an artist with more than 1 album in my iTunes, it has the songs separated by album. It used to show all songs by that artist in a row. Any way to get it to do that again. It's a pain to click on each album and search for certain songs and I don't want to click on all songs to search for one. iFrustrated

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2017 8:36 PM

In case you haven't figured it out yet, go to the "song" list, you can opt to see songs listed by artist or by title. Chose artist and then each of the artist's albums appear separately., listing all the songs on the album, in essence exactly what you're looking for.

10 replies

Aug 2, 2015 8:38 PM in response to VeeFoxy

That doesn't work for what the question is - at least not what I am understanding and also having the same problem. I want to click the artist and see all the songs from said artist instead of having to go through every album on the hunt for the song. With what you're saying, that just makes the entire list of songs play. And when you're looking trough Johnny cash discography it's not exactly easy to eemember the album or have to shuffle through 600 songs before hearing the one you want. I hope they fix this issue in the next update.

Jul 27, 2016 11:42 PM in response to jennifermckelvey

There is one way you could do is that u can follow these steps if u want see all the songs instead of Albums

Step 1 - Go to my music

Step 2 - Go to Playlist ( In the playlist Select New playlist)

Step 3 - When u click on playlist it will tell u to name the album..

Step 4 - Click on Add Songs

Step 5 - Select Songs

Step 6 - ➕ Simply Add all songs ( it will take a bit of ur time to add all the songs but it works)

Step 7 - Go back to playlist and select the Album that uyou have made and hope to see all the songs with artists without going by album to album....

I hope it was Useful....

Show All Songs Under Artist iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.