Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

College-based AppleCare program isn't offered at my University. Is there any way to work around that, or can I collaborate to get it there?

I have done a fair amount of research into the AppleCare College Program, and I would definitely want to apply and hopefully receive the position. Unfortunately for me, my own University isn't listed as an available choice to apply for, and after a little research, I can't tell if there just aren't any openings at my school (South Dakota State University) or if it has just never been offered there. Is there any way to work with Apple to possibly start the program there, or am I just out of luck?

Thanks for any and all input!

Alex

OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 8:43 PM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2015 8:58 AM in response to alex_purdy

alex_purdy wrote:

I have done a fair amount of research into the AppleCare College Program, and I would definitely want to apply and hopefully receive the position. Unfortunately for me, my own University isn't listed as an available choice to apply for, and after a little research, I can't tell if there just aren't any openings at my school (South Dakota State University) or if it has just never been offered there. Is there any way to work with Apple to possibly start the program there, or am I just out of luck?

Thanks for any and all input!

Alex

I can't tell either... on the page linked by Carol, there is a link that checks AppleJobs filtered by the College Program. Today, there is nothing showing for SDSU (or any college IN the general area)

If you are determined to see this through, you could just apply for a REGULAR At Home Advisor position. A search at AppleJobs found only two job postings in all of SD (Sioux Falls), and they seem to be VERY dated > https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?pr=1#function&t=0&sb=req_open_dt&so=1&lo=1*993* USA&pN=0 = I don't know how much emphasis Apple puts on physical location of an At Home Advisor, especially in such a rural locale as South Dakota.

.::. You could always try contacting Apple Corporate .::.

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, CA 95014

(408) 996-1010

http://www.apple.com/contact/

You MAY need to be creative and/or persistent when making a phone contact

ÇÇÇ

College-based AppleCare program isn't offered at my University. Is there any way to work around that, or can I collaborate to get it there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.