Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding Services and Replacement of Machine

Hello

I there anyone who can help me get this machine fixed its an on going issue from last 5 months and i am still no where and don't know what needs to be done and i would like to complaint about the service and repair in India. I need the complete unit replacement and i am not looking for any repair on this machine now . Please share some contact information about the Higher Authorities so that i can call them and mail them the issue that i have been going through. Please Help its urgent .

Issue Description:

My machine is facing issue with battery backup and till now its has been replaced three time and still the issue is same , on my machine speakers , battery top case, display has been replaced till now and as per me machine was kept by service centre as more than me and still the issue resist, speakers started cracking battery backup is not there and usb ports are loose from the time machine top panel got replaced. If you want i can share the case numbers with you for the same.

Thanks

Hitesh Sondhi

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Service Issue Around India

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:39 PM

These are user forums. You are not speaking to Apple here. You will need to contact Apple for help with your problem.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 10:39 PM in response to luvlastcall

These are user forums. You are not speaking to Apple here. You will need to contact Apple for help with your problem.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

Regarding Services and Replacement of Machine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.