Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SD card stuck in my iphone 6 without tray.

Good news, today I receive my very first iphone, the iphone 6. Originally I was a samsung user, and that's why it's tied in with my issue. I was so hesitant with using my new iphone, I shove my SD card deep into my iphone 6 without the tray on the SD slot like you would for a samsung. Then I freaked out because I can't get it out and I immidiately sign up for genius bar. Two questions will it cost me anything to fix this issue and are there any tactics to get it out?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 9:22 AM

I would try the following:

Hold the device with the SIM slot facing down with one hand (right hand).

Tap the device onto your other hand at boney area where the hand connects to the wrist.

Do this repeatedly changing the angle of the device. You want to work the SIM out letting gravity pull it out of the slot.

If this fails, Genius Bar is in your future.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 9:22 AM in response to SuckMyDuck

I would try the following:

Hold the device with the SIM slot facing down with one hand (right hand).

Tap the device onto your other hand at boney area where the hand connects to the wrist.

Do this repeatedly changing the angle of the device. You want to work the SIM out letting gravity pull it out of the slot.

If this fails, Genius Bar is in your future.

SD card stuck in my iphone 6 without tray.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.