Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Numbers 3.5.3- in the older app you could create a comment in a cell, move it to the side of the spreadsheet and keep it open so it showed when you printed it out. None of this is possible with 3.5.3. Any workarounds?

I have Numbers 3.5.3- in the older app you could create a comment in a cell, move it to the side of the spreadsheet and keep it open so it showed when you printed it out. None of this is possible with 3.5.3. I have tried "Insert-shape-quote bubble or call out" and typed the info there with the pointer in the cell. But, when you move the spreadsheet or add lines, the bubble or call out does not move with the cell it was attached to. Any workarounds??

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:29 PM

There are no replies.

I have Numbers 3.5.3- in the older app you could create a comment in a cell, move it to the side of the spreadsheet and keep it open so it showed when you printed it out. None of this is possible with 3.5.3. Any workarounds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.