Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Match update in v 12.2.0

I just updated to iTunes v.12.2.0 and for the life of me I can't see where to update Match. The "Help" directions say:

User uploaded file

But for the life of me I can't find anything labeled just Store. And when I've tried other possibles they don't show a way to make the update. I'm sure I'm staring right at the solution, but can't see it, so...help me!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), 2.7 Ghz 16GB RAM

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:17 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 12:18 AM in response to curly1

Hi,

I think I was experiencing the same problem.

I couldn't find the iTunes "Store" menu the "Update iTunes Match" let alone to activate the iTunes Match option.

So I went to the "iTunes Store" and choose "Account", followed the identification process and got to the "Account Information" page.

There I noticed that it is now called "iTunes in the Cloud" and the option "add this computer" and as soon as I did this, it started to check my library, is like I needed to activate this again.

It still running and I hope that it will make the iTunes Match or iTunes in the Cloud available in the Store to activate or deactivate it.

I hope this will help your question.

Take care.

Match update in v 12.2.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.