Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got hacked

So idk how to explain this but a guy somehow got into my phone he lives in california and he totally wiped my whole phone out and mad it so it was brand new and it started with my ipod 5th gen it said hello slide to setup or whatever and then i went inside and got my iphone 5c ot did the same thing and it had a msg on it saying f you then i tryed restoring it but my whole icloud from all my old devices and my new ones was gone some how he got my pics and everything idk how he did it but he has everything and was threatening to send them to my contacts and everyone i mean how is this possible everything is gone but he left a few pics on theor everything else from school all of thst stuff is gone and he has all my pics he sent screenshots im really scared this is freaking me out someone please help idk what to do :,(

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:29 PM

6 replies

Jun 30, 2015 10:32 PM in response to corey runck

OK, so enough with the idk....

Someone didn't just get into your devices by magic. You need to tell us exactly what happened in clear, concise words.

Start with the first thing that happened and anything that you may have noticed or done differently prior to it's happening. Then tell us what happened next - one thing at a time.

Cheers,

GB

i got hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.