Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is so zoomed out i cannot even unlock or slide what can i do

My ipad screen is so expanded I cannot unlock or slide

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:53 PM

Try double-tapping the screen with 3 fingers and see if that zooms it back out - and if it does set Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom 'off'. If it doesn't zoom you back out then try triple-clicking the home button and see if that turns it off, and if it does you can then change what a triple-click does via Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut.

With zoom 'on' you need to use three fingers on the screen to drag/scroll around it

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 11:53 PM in response to Jenrafe

Try double-tapping the screen with 3 fingers and see if that zooms it back out - and if it does set Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom 'off'. If it doesn't zoom you back out then try triple-clicking the home button and see if that turns it off, and if it does you can then change what a triple-click does via Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut.

With zoom 'on' you need to use three fingers on the screen to drag/scroll around it

my ipad is so zoomed out i cannot even unlock or slide what can i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.