Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 crashing

So, I got the iOS 8.4 update and let it install completely. I also let my phone charge to 100%. I unplugged my phone and entered my passcode, and all my phone does is load up my wifi and all the notifications, then the screen gets dark and crashes as if I power off my phone by holding down the power button, shows weird lines down the screen (I did not drop my phone before thsi started to happen, it was sitting on my bed while installing and charging) then it shows the apple logo, and repeat. I've tried multiple times but nothing works. I am using the iPhone 4s.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply
9 replies

Jul 3, 2015 1:31 PM in response to Critchles

Thanks a lot i had the same problem with my 5c i tried everything to stop it like running the battery down and trying again. I was about to do a factory reset but i just thought i would try here and found this so thanks you saved me from that. A little extra as-well if people are wondering how to disable the VPN in time just put your phone on airplane mode as soon as it comes back on then you have as much time as you want to delete it thanks again 🙂

iOS 8.4 crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.