Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've just installed iTunes 12.2.0.145. I am an iTunes Match subscriber but there are no Match commands on any menu. Do I still have Match?

I've just installed iTunes 12.2.0.145. I am an iTunes Match subscriber but there are no Match commands on any menu. Do I still have Match?

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009), Windows 7, iTunes Match on PC

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:24 PM

8 replies

Jul 9, 2015 3:11 AM in response to Bad Badger

I am disgusted at this point with the latest iTunes 12.2.0.145 update!

Last Saturday, my whole iTunes library vanished and iTunes had updated itself to this latest version.

I noticed the iTunes logo go from red to multi color and when i opened it, there was one single U2 free download (crap) album and that's it!!!

On top of this, after contacting applecare, we did a complete system restore and tried to get back to the version before this along with my missing "kidnapped" library.

It took 24 hours but was successful. The restore at any rate.

My library was back and i had the version of iTunes that was before this, that is, for seconds, until i saw the red iTunes logo change color right before my eyes

and switch back to this horrible version (multicoloured band around logo)!!!

Unbelievable!

At least I got my music back right?, but then when i tried to play anything or give any command like pause, or anything, it would take

40 seconds between commands and I'd get the wheel of death!

This version has rendered my library useless!

If they don't fix it, it will remain useless and I'm sure that this will be the case for loads of us.

So, my library was kidnapped and vanished.

When i got it back, it wasn't even usable and the ghost in the machine took all the patience and hard work of a restore,

and traded it in for the updated crap version of iTunes that i din't want, regardless of the fact that I had nothing to do with this!!!

I am so **** fed up with iTunes and it seems like it was good way back at iTunes 8 but has gotten worse and worse as time went on (particularly after Steve Jobs died).

At least I could still use the versions of iTunes after iTunes 8, but not now though!

It's a complete and utter disgrace!!!

apple... are you there???

PLEASE FIX itunes 12.2.0.145 !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.