Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unwanted artist pic in music app

IS there any way to change the artist pic in iOS? I know how to do album art but I have an artist Dana (the Irish one from 70s) showing a different artist pic. I had it before as I assume there is another artist called Dana out there and that's why iOS downloaded the wrong one. Pre iOS 8.4 and before the match muddle of last week I got round it by changing the artist name to 'Dana Ireland', I also did this on album artist. It worked well as on iOS it removed the other Dana and just displayed album art in its place. But now this other dana is back! No amount of editing artist tags will have the same effect as before. As it was annoying me I changed the album to a compilation so I don't see this other singer anymore. But it's a bodge fix and I would like dana back in the artist list, just not with this other singers face adorning her music!

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:43 PM

There are no replies.

Unwanted artist pic in music app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.