Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s with IOS 8.3 keeps rebooting with blue screen of death

My iPhone 5s with IOS 8.3 keeps freezing with a blue screen and then reboots! It does this continually and it does this 5 times or more a day. This is really frustrating and time consuming. It has really got me doubting if the huge spend on getting what I thought the best phone at the time warrants this kind of performance. My model is a 64gGB one and I do not have too many apps. I do not use it for gaming though I do use the browser a bit as well. My other indulgence is Netflix. Any suggestions to fix this welcome. Thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), 16GB RAM, 768GB SSD

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 11:37 PM

5 replies

Jun 30, 2015 11:43 PM in response to HBS001

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

If this will not help: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

iPhone 5s with IOS 8.3 keeps rebooting with blue screen of death

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.