Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot listen to radio on iTunes 12.2 Windows 8 64-bit or access the connect section without an error occurring.

Hi,

I have just download iTunes 12.2 64 bit for Windows 8 and have just tried listening to the radio section, whenever I click on listen to any of the stations it selects it and comes up on the top bar for playing items for a split second then goes. If I double tap it, it tries to access the store but fails. Additionally, whenever I try and access the "Connect" section of iTunes it shows the Music logo and says an error occured. I am using Windows 8 64-bit and I am from the UK. Would anyone be able to assist me with my issue?

Thanks

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 4:22 AM

Nevermind, it started working now. My iTunes said I was signed in but when I went to look at my account info it asked for me to put my password in, I did and now it's working.

2 replies

Cannot listen to radio on iTunes 12.2 Windows 8 64-bit or access the connect section without an error occurring.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.