Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6 switched off

Before 2 week i bought Apple Iphone6 from dubai, right now i m working in lusaka, zambia, Today in morning Iphone screen is not displaying, it is switched off automatic, i tried many times to switch on but can't, phone is still under warranty, If any service centre of apple in lusaka so please inform me, Really i m not satisfied with iphone6, too much problem in iphone 6, even in mail, gmail, yahoo mail not able to send any excel file, it is supporting only photo as attachement, Please solve my issue of switched off.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Iphone 6 not switching on

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 3:25 AM

Unfortunately iPhones do not have international warranty. It can be serviced only in the pantry where it was originally purchased.

Force your device to start. To do this, press Sleep/Wake and Home buttons and hold them for at least 10 seconds.

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

If this does not help, take a look these Apple Support articles:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

As a final step, try the recovery mode. Turn your device off, then plug it to your computer with the home button pressed. You will need to have iTunes installed on this computer. Keep the Home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo on the screen of your iPhone. After that on your computer you should see the iTunes window saying your iPhone needs to be restored to factory settings. Click on the restore button.

More info here:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 3:25 AM in response to irfanshaikh25

Unfortunately iPhones do not have international warranty. It can be serviced only in the pantry where it was originally purchased.

Force your device to start. To do this, press Sleep/Wake and Home buttons and hold them for at least 10 seconds.

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

If this does not help, take a look these Apple Support articles:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

As a final step, try the recovery mode. Turn your device off, then plug it to your computer with the home button pressed. You will need to have iTunes installed on this computer. Keep the Home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo on the screen of your iPhone. After that on your computer you should see the iTunes window saying your iPhone needs to be restored to factory settings. Click on the restore button.

More info here:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Jul 1, 2015 5:12 AM in response to thunderzzz

I tried everything but still phone is not switched on, still screen is black, I hold home & wake/sleep button together for more than 15 minutes, i kept holding only wake/sleep button also for more than 15 minutes, i connected my phone to computer also and charge more than 1 hour but still screen is black and not switched on. So please help me now what i have to do.

Iphone6 switched off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.